- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
These services provide social buttons and similar features which we may use on our
website – such as the 'Like' and 'Tweet' buttons.
To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function, their buttons generally know if you’re logged in; for example Facebook use this to say 'x of your friends like this'. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
Social networks therefore could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services (that isn’t to say they do, but their policies may change). This website may occasionally contain some content, which although not hugely offensive or explicit, you might not want your boss to see.
Unless otherwise explicity stated, all artwork and content is under copyright of Dave Lynes Photography and as such, is covered by the UK law under the British Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Please see the following link for information on British Copyright http://www.britishcopyright.org/information/, a PDF can be downloaded from http://www.britishcopyright.org/information/uk-copyright-code/